Sunday, January 15, 2012

Missing my baby today...

I had an opportunity lately to add another fur-baby to our family. As cute as they were and as much as I could've easily taken one home...I just can't do it...yet. Clint wasn't totally convinced either so I just knew that right now wasn't the right time for a new addition (in the furry sense) LOL!
Cohen at five weeks old: November 16th, 2010
and Cohen at 1 year and five weeks November, 17th, 2011
Isn't he cute...I miss him so much. I miss walking into the kitchen every morning and him greeting me. Staring up at me with those adorable eyes and perky ears. One thing most people don't know about yorkies is that they can smile. Actually smile. Cohen had that ability. I could usually just say his name and he would have the cutest little smile for me. I hate that he's gone...I know he's "just a dog" to most people, but he sure was more than that to me. I know I'll never replace him in my heart, but I don't think I'm ready to even replace him in my home. I miss you so much little Cohen Theodore.

No comments:

Post a Comment