Friday, January 27, 2012

Ready to be pain-free!

For some time now I have been dealing with pain....lots of pain. I have put this surgery off for a while because I know it's minor and no big deal, but the more I think of it the more I can't help but wonder if this will be a "cure" to everything I have been dealing with...even though it would most likely just be temporary. Next Tuesday I will go in for a sonogram to check and see if there is anything "major" going on in addition to endometriosis. Then on Friday, I will have a laparscopy done to clean me up, so to speak. Doctor believes that I potentially have some endometriosis that has leached on to my colon and possibly my bladder. He wants to go in and clean all that up and while he's in there he will clean out my tubes......again. My doctor thinks this will help in our efforts to get pregnant as well, but honestly right now I just want the pain gone. After six years of trying for another blessing I am not keeping my hopes up for anything to help us. I think God has just decided that three boys are it for us and honestly I am ok with that. I have come to a point of peace and acceptance that there are other things I need to focus on right now and if some day down the road God sees fit to bless us again with a baby then that will be amazingly wonderful, but if not...we are purely blessed with our rowdy, amazing boys!
I am also still focusing on my healthier lifestyle...I kinda slipped this past week and again I have a million excuses why, but ultimately I just got lazy and tired. So after being sick these last couple days I am ready to get back on it and see where the road takes me! Looking for that size 6 by summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment